We understand that deciding to seek treatment is often difficult. Our team is here to ensure your transition to our living facility is simple.
Once you arrive on campus you will be greeted by our Intake Manager who will guide you step-by-step through our admission process. Once the intake process is complete, our staff will provide you with a tour of the facility’s amenities. You will be shown your room, and will be introduced to our compassionate staff. After you’ve had an opportunity to settle in, a staff member will review our client handbook with you and answer any questions that you may have regarding your stay.
Your individualized treatment begins when you meet with your primary therapist to discuss your symptoms and treatment goals. You will have the opportunity to meet with each member of the treatment team to begin the development of your treatment plan.What to Bring to Treatment
Here is a simple list of items to pack:
- 7-10 changes of casual, comfortable clothing
- Athletic clothing is needed for participating in physical activities
- 7-10 changes of undergarments and socks
- Shoes, including athletic wear
- Personal Toiletries
- Favorite snacks/drinks (Each room is equipped with a mini fridge and we encourage clients to bring in snacks and drinks that are still factory sealed from the store.)